Cow Urine therapy can help in Musculoskeletal Disorders like gout, fibromyalgia, back pain, arthritis, lower back pain, osteoporosis, tendonitis, muscular dystrophy, myasthenia gravis, lupus erythematosus
Musculoskeletal Disorders and Cow Urine Therapy
Cancer Care Foundation of India ( CCFI) conducted a detailed study and research on the medicinal qualities of cow urine, following which they were able to develop Cow Urine Therapy, an effective method to fight various types of musculoskeletal disorders including but not limited to Gout, Fibromyalgia, Back pain, Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid arthritis, Tendinitis, Lower back pain, Osteoporosis, Osteomalacia, Carpal tunnel syndrome, Tendonitis, Rotator cuff tear, Bursitis, Muscular dystrophy, Myasthenia gravis, Lupus erythematosus.
Pharmacological Activities :
Anti Inflammatory, Anti-arthritic, Analgesic, Smooth stimulant and Antioxidant. Diuretic (मूत्रक), Sedative (निद्राजनन), Antipyretic (ज्वर नाशी), Anti Rheumatic (संधिवातज्वरनाशक), Antistress (तनावनाशक), Immunostimulator (रोगप्रतिरोधक), And Antiodem (शोफनाशक).
CCFI conducted clinical treatment in 410 male and 290 female patients who had been suffering from different types of musculoskeletal disorders and found that their products could bring about 93 percent relief to the patients.
- Cow Urine is scientifically proven to enhance the anti-microbial effects of antibiotic and antifungal agents. The invention relates to a novel use of cow urine as activity enhancer and availability facilitator for bioactive molecules, including anti-infective agents. The invention has direct implication in drastically reducing the dosage of antibiotics, drugs and anti-infective agent while increasing the efficiency of absorption of bio-active molecules, thereby reducing the cost of treatment and also the side-effects due to toxicity.
- Use of bioactive fraction from cow urine as a bio-enhancer of anti-infective, anti-cancer agents and nutrient. The invention relates to a novel pharmaceutical composition comprising an effective amount of bio-active fraction from cow urine as a bioavailability facilitator and pharmaceutically acceptable additives selected from anticancer compounds, antibiotics, drugs, therapeutic and nutraceutic agents, ions and similar molecules which are targeted to the living systems.
- A composition useful for protecting and/or repairing DNA from oxidative damages said composition comprising cow urine having components benzoic acid, and hexanoic acid, with ammonia content of the composition ranging between 5-15mg/L, and optionally along with anti-oxidants; and a method of protecting and/or repairing DNA from oxidative damages using composition of claim 1, said method comprising steps of estimating the amount of folded DNA in a sample, mixing the said composition to the said DNA either before or after the exposure of the DNA to the oxidatively DNA-damaging agent, and determining percentage folded DNA in the mixture showing protection and/or repair of DNA from oxidative damages.
Therapeutic Qualities of Products
The ingredients of the Foundation’s Ayurvedic products have the following qualities.
- Help Reduce inflammation and pain.
- Help fight arthritis
- Act as painkiller and relieve pain
- Act as smooth muscle stimulant and help contract or relax smooth muscles
- Act as antioxidants and protect cells against the attack of free radicals.
- Relieve stress
- Have anti – rheumatic qualities
- Act as diuretic and enhance the frequency of urination
- Act as immune-stimulator and activate the immune system