Author: working team---personalhealthcare.in
Home Remedies for Moles
- A great home remedy for moles is pineapple. Apply few drops of pineapple juice directly on the mole. Within few days you will note that the mole shrinks or falls off.
- Apply green tea oil on the mole for ten to fifteen days.
- Put few drops of grape fruit extracts on a cotton cloth or bandage and wrap it on the mole. The bandage can be changed after every four or five hours.
- Flax seeds are an effective treatment option for moles. Mix a drop of flaxseed oil with a drop of raw honey and apply it on the mole. Do this every day for about 5 to 10 days.
- Crush a garlic clove and place it on the mole. Now cover the area with bandage. Do this regularly for a few days till the mole shrinks or drops off.
- Massage the mole with castor oil twice a day for a week.
- Apply cauliflower extract on the mole several times a day. Repeat this for three days and the mole will drop off the skin. This remedy works best for the thicker and warty moles.
Leave a Reply