Health benefits of papaya seeds
Papaya is already known around the world as one of the best fruits with a lot of nutrition. Besides the fruits, the seeds of papaya also bring much health benefits for us. When majority of people just put papaya seed aside or even throw it away, papaya seeds are actually edible and even small portion of papaya seeds will bring great health benefits for you. Except for its strong flavor, which some may not like, papaya seed is amazingly beneficial for our body. Many people do not know health benefits of papaya seeds, some of them just throw away this seed as unusable item.
The good thing about papaya is that you can find it almost anywhere, and it is unbelievably affordable. Since papaya is an easy-to-find fruit, people tend to underestimate the health benefit of papaya and papaya seeds. But after reading this article, you will change your mind about papaya and papaya seeds.
- Rich in Enzymes–Papaya seeds are rich in proteolytic enzymes that can help in getting rid of parasites residing in our body. The same strong enzyme can be found in papain also. Both of the enzyme’s source work the same way, both of them breaks down protein in our body and it may also break down parasites and their eggs.
- Better Digestion System–As papaya seeds have abundant of digestive enzymes, it will help your diet also. Consuming papaya and its seeds will help your body to process food with ease. Not only that, papaya seeds will helps in normalizing the acidic environment in our intestinal tract, preventing worms and other forms of parasites from residing in our intestinal tract. That means a healthier and stronger digestion system.
- Cures Liver Disease–Papaya and papaya seeds bring health benefit for our internal organs, including our liver. The critical nutrients that papaya seeds contain, help to heal cirrhosis in our liver. Consume papaya seeds regularly, to get the most out of it. You can blend the papaya seeds or you can just mix it with your daily yogurt in breakfast or supper, any way you like it.
- Detoxifies/keeps harmful bacteria away–Even a small portion of papaya seed will help in preventing bacteria from multiplying and residing in our body. The bad bacteria that we do not want in our body such as e.coli can be easily killed by consuming papaya seeds. And to your surprise, papaya seeds is also good when you have food poisoning as it will help to keep the bacteria away and helps in detoxification.
- Fertility enhancer–Decade-long research has shown that consuming papaya with the right dose of intake can greatly increase sperm production for a man. It works similarly for women also, where eating papaya seed can help to maintain woman’s fertility of the eggs. In Asia, especially in the southern parts, it is common to use to consume papaya seed whenever one desires to be fertile.
- Improve kidney health–As papaya seeds are healthy for our internal organs, papaya seeds and its fruit can cure kidney disease and minimize the possibility of renal failure and work effectively for kidney poisoning case. Imagine some small seeds can cure such a complex health disorder.
- Minimize The Risk of Cancer–The milky sap that papaya seeds produce are great to prevent cancer cells from growing due to the substance that it contains, acetogenin. There have been many studies shown that papaya seeds and papaya leaves are effective in battling cancer and preventing cancer from happening. Most people in Japan drink papaya leaf tea for prolonged period, and they add a little bit of papaya seeds on top of it to maintain a healthy body.
- Remedy For Your Acne–Remember the acne problem when your hormones are not stable? Well, that can be cured by consuming papaya seeds. If you are familiar with having acne, try to take papaya leaves and papaya seeds, blend them together and add some water. Apply the lotion to the acne-infected area, and leave it dry for few minutes. After 10 minutes, do not forget to wash off the residual of the lotion to make sure your acne is well-treated.
- Minimize Menstrual Pain–Consuming papaya seeds is believed to ease the menstrual pain for women. It would be better if you mix it with papaya leave, add little honey to make it taste better. Let it chill for a while before drinking it. Because cold beverages are the best, especially the healthy ones.
- Cures Dengue–Dengue are one of the most unpredictable and dangerous disease that are spread in most areas in Asia. Papaya seeds and papaya leaves can help to cure dengue as it will increase the level of your blood. It is best used to be consumed when dengue fever attacks.
- Skin Problems–Papaya seeds will help your skin to be wrinkle-free and prevent aging. The nutrients inside papaya seeds can help your body and your skin to rejuvenate better as some of the nutrients from your body will not be easily regenerated by your own body as it gets older. By adding external sources like papaya seed, it will help in regenerating the old and dead skin cells hence maintain the beauty of your skin.
- Increase Appetite–Consuming papaya seeds daily will help to build your appetite as well. Papaya increase your vigor and vitality to your body.
- Prevent Ageing–Papaya seeds are rich with various amino acids such as glycine, leucine, etc that are good for your skin. It will help to minimize the effect of aging and in the long run it will help to prevent your skin from aging. This is great especially for those who really care about cosmetics, because the best cosmetics are from the Mother Nature.
- Stronger Bones–Papaya seeds are like any other fruit seeds are rich of protein and calcium. Taking regular intake of papaya seeds will bring health benefit for our body such as stronger bones and stronger muscles at the same time. This is due to the fact that our body needs to consume protein and calcium to grow bones and muscles, and those protein and calcium can be derived from consuming papaya and papaya seeds.
- Cure Eye-Disorder–Papaya seeds surprisingly can cure disease related to our eyes as well. Papaya seeds and papaya leaves help in regenerating the cells and providing nutrients needed by our eyes to stay healthy and to recover from any eye-related diseases such as cataracts.